Esther Lindalen Rohde Garder
attorney-at-law | partner
Main area of expertise
- Comprehensive and complex offshore contracts
- Represented both public authorities and suppliers as an advisor, quality-control manager, distributor and counsel for public procurements.
- Worked out the basis for and actively participated in competition
- Assistance by preparing bids
- Assistance with complaints and legal processes, mainly concerning temporary actions
- Professional responsibility for designing electronic purchasing programmes for contractors that are bound by the laws of governmental procurement
- Professional responsibility for designing an electronic system for public procurement
- Written a number of articles about public procurement and served as an expert in a documentary programme produced by TV2 on public procurement
Rohde Garder has conducted comprehensive course offerings. This has covered the content of regulations governing public procurement
for a number of State and municipal agencies, as well as for other employers and distributors that are subject to the rules
of public procurement.
Rohde Garder is one of two authors of the comprehensive comment version of the rules governing public acquisition.
She has a regular column where she answers questions in the online newspaper "Teknisk Ukeblad" (Technical Weekly").
Rohde Garder is one of the editors of EasyFind, which is Gyldendal Publisher's electronic legal database for public procurement.
- Master of Law Degree, University of Oslo, 1998
- Partner, Gille Attorneys DA (since 2006)
- Attorney at Law, Law Firm Haavind Vislie Inc. (1998-06)
- Judge, Stjør- and Verdal County Court (1999-2001)