A copyright is an exclusive right to exploit intellectual work, such as:
These rights represent a constantly growing share of global value creation. How they are secured may represent the difference between sucess and failure for the creater.
Our advice may involve a quick answer over the phone -- or performing a complex litigation.
We assist with:
- databases, information catalogues etc.
- TV and film productions (agreements with staff, authors, distributors etc.)
- TV concept/format protection
- audio and picture production for publishing on the Internet
- use of photographs in all media
- design (product design, web design etc.)
- right to quote
- concerts, festivals, theatre and other cultural events
- agreements on the use of music
- publication of music (record contracts etc.)
- publication of literary work (publishing agreements etc.)
- secondary usage - sale and development of spin-off products from TV series, films or books
We also hold general courses and courses adapted for individual companies.