Media law touches upon a range of legal disciplines and applies to the entire spectrum of media, from traditional radio to newer forms of social media, such as Twitter and Facebook.
We have specialist experience with agreements, rights evaluation and disputes related to media law, on issues such as:
- The right to publish pictures, text, music and video (see Copyright)
- Agreements with interviewees, participants, journalists and other contributors to editorial content
- Privacy (data protection)
- Freedom of expression
- The press' ethical guidelines
- Advertising/sponsorship and other marketing
- Publishing agreements
- Regulatory conditions, licensing issues etc.
- TV and film production
- Concept/format protection