Getting a legal review before you enter into an agreement could well be a wise investment.
An agreement can be seen as a structured means of communication. If an agreement is poor, communication will be poor, increasing
the risk of misunderstandings and disputes. We specialize in drafting good agreements.
Our fields of expertize are listed in the menu on the left (We cover).
What do we do?
- Firstly, we clarify the goals of your agreement
- Then we review the agreement
- You can receive our feedback verbally, in an email or letter, via corrections inputed directly in the text (using tracked
changes) or in a combination of these
- We highlight any problems and indicate what can be improved.
What does it cost?
The cost varies depending upon the:
- length of the agreement,
- its complexity,
- the language,
- choice of law,
- how much text is to be revised, and
- in what form the feedback is required.
We will be happy to provide you with an estimate before the work begins.
Call us: +47 22 51 96 00
Send an e-mail: email@example.com
Contact a lawyer directly