To fully benefit from the enormous potential in open source software, one must understand the legal issues involved. Topics covered in our courses include:
- Basic legal concepts
- Concept of copyright
- Obligation to share a like (copyleft)
- Main types of licences
- Legal differences between closed and open source software
- Typical errors
- Policy for open source software in your company
- Licence election
Duration: 2-6 hours (normally 4 hours)
- Public procurements of open source software (2-4 hours)
- Workshop: Producing your own policy for open source software (2-4 hours)
- Workshop: How to choose licence (2 hours)
We offer discussion-based workshops, usually dealing with concrete issues. A workshop can be combined with a review of one or more of the topics covered in the basic course.
Duration: 2-6 hours
Courses and workshops can be customised for internal use.
Please contact us for a quote.
Call us: +47 22 51 96 00
Send an e-mail: email@example.com
Contact a lawyer directly