Esther Lindalen Rohde Garder
Lawyer and partner
- Public procurement
- Construction law
- Offshore and delivery contracts
- Large and complex offshore contracts
- Assisted both clients and suppliers as a consultant, quality assurer, dealer and process representative in public procurement
- Preparation of competitive basis and conduct of competitionAssistance in preparation of tenders
- Assistance in appeals and legal proceedings, mainly temporary proceedings
- Academically responsible for the preparation of electronic procurement programs for clients covered by the regulations on public procurement
- Academically responsible for the preparation of electronic courses within the regulations on public procurement
- Written a number of public procurement articles, and acted as an expert in a documentary prepared by the Norwegian TV Channel TV2 on public procurement.
- Rohde Garder has conducted extensive course activities regarding the content of the regulations on public procurement, for a number of state and municipal agencies, as well as other clients and suppliers affected by the regulations on public procurement.
- Rohde Garder is one of two authors of the comprehensive commentary on public procurement regulations.
- She has her own column and answers questions in Teknisk Ukeblad's online magazine.
- Rohde Garder is one of the editors of EasyFind, which is Gyldendal's legal electronic database for public procurement.
Law degree, UiO 1998
- Partner, Gille Advokater DA (from 2006)
- Lawyer/associate, Advokatfirmaet Haavind Vislie AS (1998-06)
- Judge Stjørdal and Verdal district court (1999-2001)