Wilfred Rohde Garder
Partner and admitted to the Supreme Court of Norway
- IT law
- Construction law
- Offshore and delivery contracts
- Comprehensive activities in consultancy, contract work, negotiation assistance and dispute resolution / procedure in connection with Norwegian and international contract law, including:
- Offshore based construction law
- Land based construction law
- IT deliveries
- Technology deliveries and transfers
- Project management
- Development agreements
- Service and maintenance agreements
- Management contracts
- Establishment and operation of e-commerce solutions and electronic payment processing
- Internet portals and other Internet-related matters
- Escrow/source deposition
- Tenders and procurement, including public procurement
- Rohde Garder holds lectures on supply contracts, offshore contracts, IT contracts, project follow-up, etc. for businesses and organizations.
- Rohde Garder has participated in the preparation and negotiation of a number of standard contracts, and has, among other things, led the negotiations for Norwegian Industry against Statoil and Hydro regarding the offshore standard contracts NF 07, NTK 07 and NTK 07 MOD.
Law degree, UiO 1985
- "Year 2000 - Contractual issues for suppliers and customers"
- "Solving Y2K disputes - Contractual challenges in Norway"
- "NS 3430 - regulation of the legal consequences of inadequate performance"
- "NS 8405 - Commentary" - co-author
- Partner, Gille Advokater DA (fra 2007)
- Partner, Advokatfirmaet Haavind Vislie (2000-2007)
- Partner, Advokatfirmaet Vislie, Ødegaard og Kolrud (1992-1999)
- Lawyer, advokatfirmaet Vislie, Ødegaard og Kolrud (1988-1991)
- Judge og magistrate, Heggen og Frøland Sorenskriverembete (1987-1988)
- Consultant, Ministry of Justice (1986-1987)